Friday, December 28, 2018

Inktober 2018: Day 1





long time no update. i was pretty busy the last months, had the hardest time of my life i'd say. i catched a bad cold, we moved, the familiarisation period of our son happend (kindergarten) and my beloved cat had to be put to sleep after 11 years by my side... there are not many living beeings on this planet which i love as much as i loved her. last year i did my first inktober and loved it (have a look in the archives on the right, if you are interested), but this year it was hard. i couldn't finish inktober the way i intended, but i am proud of the very first one. a dribute to my cat, sasu.

i try to keep this blog up-to-date again, and will copy paste the original texts i added, while posting the art on artstation, deviant art and twitter for the first time.

"~24 hours ago, my beloved lady sasu had to be put to sleep. after 11 years we had to move, she lost an eye because of glaucoma and was fighting lung cancer at the end she stopped eating and drinking. it hurts. she leaves a gap #inktober #inktober2018 @inktober @mrjakeparker"

No comments: